Thursday, September 13, 2007

So many things, so little time

So lately I have been making a lot of lists of things i want to see, read, or go to!

T.V. Season Premiers I must see:
*Sept 19th:
America's Next Top Model @ 8
*Sept 20th:
Survivor: China @ 8
*Sept 24th:
Dancing With the Stars @ 8
The Bachelor @ 9:30
*Sept 25th:
Law and Order SVU @ 10
*Sept 27th:
The Office @ 9
Greys Anatomy @ 9
*Oct 25th:
Scrubs @ 9:30

Books I want to read:
Blue Like Jazz
Oath-Frank Perretti
Skin-Ted Dekkar
The Irresistable Revolution-Jim Wallis

Concerts That are coming to Tulsa I want to go to:
Damien Rice- Sept 16
Minus the Bear- Oct 23
David Crowder- Oct 26
Mute Math and Eisley- Nov 9


So these are my goals..they all make me excited



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome goals!!! Just one question.......

is "doing my homework" anywhere on that list?.......

I'm just askin' is all..........

;)

Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy...I can't wait!!!
I'm a reality T.V. junkie, so I'm excited about the fall season.
Thinking of you and praying for you!

Sharla

Anonymous said...

we can't wait for Dancing with the Stars. We understand Wayne Newton is going to be on. We met him personally through a mutual friend, when we were in Las Vegas. It will be fun to see how he does.
We sure do love you and praying for you.

Blog Archive