Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Beginning of the End

Today I started my last semester of college. It is really exciting, really scary and really sad all at once. Part of me is beyond ready to be done with school, to get out in the real world and start a life somewhere else, but the other part of me does not want to leave what is comfortable. I know the people here, I have amazing friends who I am not ready to say goodbye to in 3 months, and I have the school thing down, I've been doing it since I was 5.

What happens after I walk on May 8th? Where do I go? Will I have a job? Will I end up at home? There are so many unknowns, which again is both really fun and exciting and extremely scary.

I just can't believe its actually here, the beginning of the end. I guess all I can do is take a deep breath, take it one day at a time and soak up EVERY moment of this semester. Take TONS of pictures and love the people around me without holding back.

Here we go....

1 comment:

Mama said...

Beautiful, my angel. Times like these remind us that life is all about changes, whether or not we know they're coming, and we would do well to live every day with everything that we have. God give you strength, joy, grace, peace and passion every hour, every day.

Blog Archive