Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chalean Extreme



My roomie and best friend Lisa ordered this workout program. It is by the same people who do P90X. It's pretty much the same thing, just have to buy less equipment, it might not be quite as intense either, oh and it has a really cheesy name. BUT it works. I started tonight. I might be dead by the end of the 90 days, but I'll look damn good (sorry mom about the language, but there is really no other way to describe how i'll look). We have 60 days until we go on a cruise for our Spring Break, so our goal is to be the hottest ones on the boat (am I starting to sound a little shallow?). No, really this is my start to my 2010 goals. Taking better care of myself. It even comes with a recipe book for healthier eating. I'm both excited and dreading the next 90 days.

Pray for me. haha

1 comment:

Mama ;) said...

No other way to decribe it, huh?

I'm going to run away to parenting school.

Blog Archive