Thursday, April 8, 2010

And the Birds Sing


Today was one of those perfect days. When nothing hugely significant happens but everything thing is just how it should be.
-I went the entire day without shoes to support a great cause and it was great to have an excuse to be a hippie.
-The weather was absolutely beautiful.
-My Communication Law class was canceled so I got to eat lunch at a normal hour.
-We are sold out for our Needtobreathe show happening later this month. That's 1000 people. 1000!!!!
-In my school mailbox I got both a package AND two muffins from my old roomie Hannah, and $5 from a friend.
-As soon as I got home Lisa and Karissa walked in and we went straight to the park to lay on blankets and talk and laugh and nap.
-I ended my evening in Fayetteville watching my of my dear friends and best friend's husband Adam open for one of his favorite worship bands called The Ember Days. He did great!

The Ember days is a band that is part of an organization that gives all their music away for free. They believe that worship music should be available to anyone who wants it, whenever they want it. They have committed to spreading the gospel and living simply so that it is available to all. Check them out here and here

I love days like these. God always seems so very close.

1 comment:

Mama said...

I wish you many more of those days, angel :) God's sweet gift!

Blog Archive