Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just say the words, and we'll beat the birds

Last night was Jr/Sr Banquet. It was held at an old airplane hanger. The theme was "Come Fly Away". There was swing dancing, and horrible food, and a live Big Band. Michael came to take me. So, we got all dolled up and went out. It turned out to be a really emotional night for me. My last JBU event with all these people. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I first came to JBU. It's flown by and I have been beyond blessed with incredible friends.


Adam has been my friend since freshman year. I love this boy, and am so thankful for his friendship. He's been there since the beginning.

Michael came all the way down from Norman to take me to this thing. So thankful for him as well.
Danielle has been my boss this last year on Student Activities. She has kept me sane through the craziness of learning how to be a director and juggle all the details that come with planning concerts. I'm so glad I had the chance to really get to know this woman this year.
Haley. This wonderful girl can make me laugh on the spot. Even when there is nothing to laugh about. She brings so much joy to every situation. I am going to miss her beyond belief.

Now, I've gone and made myself all emotional again. So here is where I leave you.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Oh Keish!! What wonderful pictures and what wonderful memories! You look SO beautiful -- you hair is incredible!!! These are days to TREASURE and I'm so glad you're blogging about it all. You'll forever have this record of these special days of your crazy, amazing life! You have been SO blessed with so many beautiful people :):)

Blog Archive