Friday, May 21, 2010

If it has to end, I'm glad you have been my friend, in the time of our lives

I graduated. From college. I always knew this day would be full of emotions. I was saying goodbye to a campus that had turned into "home", without even really noticing that it was happening. Every spot has a memory, a moment that played a role in shaping me into who I am.

In these past four years I have grown more that ever before. I grew into a leader, a woman, a better friend, I grew in confidence, I grew to believe in myself, I grew in being content to be single. I only cried when I had to say goodbye to the people that had become my family. Seeing that part of my life change broke my heart. Of course it was not goodbye forever, but it was goodbye to what used to be normal.

Now, the scary part comes. I have no idea what adventure God has planned for me next. With all my heart I hope it involves Nashville, but I know I'm not guaranteed this. I am trying to to trust and to be patient. Right now, I know God will provide, he always has.

Some moments from the big day:



Hannah, roomie freshm and sophomore year. love
Me, Kyle and Danielle. Student Activities family

A Adam. One of my oldest JBU friends. Love that boy


Mom and Dad :)

Best Friends, loves.
Don't know what I would have done without these girls


Michael and Clint (friends from Falls Creek) made the drive. Thanks boys!



Brother, Sister-in-law, and ADORABLE niece



My grandparents

Lisa. My sister. My best best friend. Love you girl. SO much
It was a special day.

No comments:

Blog Archive