Sunday, May 23, 2010

Outside my window... the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze. Perfect pool weather


I am thinking... of how hard it is to find a job, especially one you actually want. Sigh, post graduation is tough.

I am thankful for... my parents. For supporting me, housing me, encouraging me and being patient.


I am wearing... a summer top, a pair of jeans, zip up sweatshirt, barefoot.

I am remembering... Falls Creek two summers ago. One of the best summers of my life. I miss it and the people that went with it.


I am creating... a pot of coffee. Wish I was creating something more artsy and exciting.

I am going... to think about getting a haircut. like a serious one (post to come soon)

I am reading... Pride and Prejudice and Plan B by Pete Wilson

I am hoping... that I find a great job and a place to live soon.

On my mind... is a sea of thoughts and emotions. I'm all over the place, really.

From the kitchen... there is the smell of coffee, and memories of meals made and laughter.

Around the house... are pieces of my life at school and my life at home. There's a lot of stuff

One of my favorite things... is laughing till you cry and your abs hurt. It's good for the soul.

Noticing that... I have big dreams and huge passions. and that I am not sure which one to go after first or the first step to take to make them happen.

Pondering these words...
"You must be someone who knows who she is and how she fits into the world - who needs no one but God to make her a whole person."

A picture that I would like to share...


1 comment:

Mama said...

Wow. I LOVE these glimpses into your heart, into your soul. I am PRAYING for you, my sweet daughter. This journey is yours. God will lead YOU. I have to be the supporter, the pray-er, the "keep my eyes and ears open" idea giver, but in the end, the power of the Holy Spirit will move in YOU, lead YOU. Your Father will take YOUR feet down the path He has for you. And I watch, and pray. A lot.

Blog Archive