Sunday, May 23, 2010

If...



If I could be a month, I’d be April

If I could be a day of the week, I'd be Friday

If I could be a time of day, I’d be 7 pm

If I could be a planet, I’d be Venus

If I could be a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin


If I could be a direction, I’d be right.

If I could be a piece of furniture, I’d be a loveseat.


If I could be a liquid, I’d be coffee

If I could be a gemstone, I’d be amber.

If I could be a tree, I’d be a palm.

If I could be a tool, I’d be a pocket knife

If I could be a flower, I’d be an tiger lily.

If I could be a kind of weather, I’d be sunny with a calm breeze.

If I could be a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.

If I could be a color, I’d be emerald green.

If I could be an emotion, I’d be content.

If I could be a fruit, I’d be a blackberry.

If I could be a sound, I’d be a melody.

If I could be an element, I’d be water.

If I could be a car, I’d be a Jeep Wrangler.

If I could be a food, I'd be avacado.

If I could be a place, I’d be the beach.

If I could be a material, I’d be down.

If I could be a taste, I’d be sweet with a touch of spice.


If I could be a scent, I’d be the smell of fresh flowers in the breeze.

If I could be an object, I’d be a good book, the kind you read every year .


If I could be a body part, I’d be eyes.

If I could be a facial expression, I’d be a smirk.

If I could be a song, I’d be Defying Gravity- Wicked (for today )

If I could be a pair of shoes, I’d be boots.

2 comments:

sarahjobell said...

very cute! love it!

GLB said...

So you. :) Stole your idea!

Blog Archive