Friday, May 21, 2010

Now that I have graduated, I have a list of things I want to accomplish/become part of my life. So here is my "Summer and Beyond" list.
  • Relearn photography
  • learn 10 new songs on my keyboard
  • Learn from my mom the art of cooking
  • Learn a few of my own recipes and cook them for my parents when they get home
  • Work out 4 times a week
  • Educate myself on how to and then actually eat healthier
  • Blog consistently
  • Visit Nash, Kristin Piston, Kel, Dallas, Rachel and Falls Creek
  • Get a good "healthy" tan ( yes I realize the oxymoron here, but I plan to use sunscreen, this is the "healthy" part- don't judge)
  • Go to Gavin Degraw concert
  • Read, read, read
  • Clean out room/closet
  • Make stuff ( hair accessories, house stuff etc)
  • Tone up
  • Journal more (I don't write down my thoughts enough- ya know the ones I can't put on here)
  • Build my wardrobe with my developing new/adult style
  • Memorize scripture
  • Drink less pop
  • FIND A JOB
  • Wear lipstick
  • Use my Polaroid
  • Find new music
  • See movies
  • Spend one day a week alone, out doing different thing. To think, play, eat, learn...
  • Buy and give more "saw this and thought of you" gifts
  • Increase my vocabulary
  • Grow my music knowledge
  • Rest
  • Sing more
  • Dance
  • Floss
  • Read all the Jane Austen books
  • Love
  • Tattoos!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I heartily approve all of these activities. esp. tattoos!

Nate and Kristin Piston said...

now, you keep saying your going to come visit me & i'm STILL waiting!! Also, you do NOT need to wear lipstick. you of all people have the best natural lipsticked colored lips ever! AND... lastly, I, too, started the whole "new adult" style. its kind of fun (but expensive lol) I feel more like a woman! miss you love :)

sarahjobell said...

love your list! and your blog of course... ha! we have so much in common. :) really love the tattoo, organizing, and cooking ideas!

Blog Archive