Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work,

It's a cold rainy day here in Nashville and it is making me just want to curl up in my bed and read and read and read. To get lost in stories of other worlds, of adventure and love and mystery. So today I wondered around the bookstore and found so many books I want to read. So, if you feel like buying me a random gift ;) here are the ones currently on my list:

1. Blue Like Jazz- Donald Miller
2. Wuthering Heights- Charlotte Bronte
3. Burn- Ted Dekkar
4. Immanuels Veins- Ted Dekkar
5. Eat Pray Love
6. The Magicians
7. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
8. Oath- Frank Peretti
9. The Shack
10. The Zombie Survival Guide

4 comments:

Mama said...

I think I have The Shack at home!! I'll send it to you :) Also, did you get my e-mail re: Blue Like Jazz???

Mama said...

PS. Really? The Zombie Survival Guide?

*sigh*

Keisha Rae said...

yes! send me the Shack! Actually I did buy Blue Like Jazz. Reading it right now. and YES the Zombie Survival Guide. It looks AWESOME! don't judge, I'm YOUR daughter

Mama said...

*big sigh*


;)

Blog Archive