Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This last weekend I went to the Smoky Mountains here in TN with some of my favorite people here in Nashville. It was an amazing weekend filled with relaxing, hot tubbing, cards, mountain excursions, and laughing, lots and lots of laughing. It was just what all of us needed. A chance to get to know each other better and leave the things in Nashville behind and just escape. I have been beyond blessed with friends that are quickly becoming family. Here are some pics from the weekend:

















3 comments:

Mama said...

I absolutely LOVE these pics!!! So many of them -- YAY!!!

My two favorites: The guy playing the guitar (amazing use of the light and such a great angle) and the one of you in the chair with your red bootie things on -- SOOOO adorable!!!!

Jill said...

keisha- that black sweatshirt you were wearing.. does it say hawks? is it mine/my brothers? if so, i love it.

Mama said...

HAHAHAHA! Busted :)

Jill, I will give her the money to mail it back to you!!

Blog Archive