Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I hope you all had a good Halloween! I went to a party on Saturday night since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, and that interfered with church, but let's be honest, this town celebrated ALL WEEKEND LONG! Downtown was CRAZY starting Friday and didn't stop till this morning.

I decided to be Tom Cruise from Risky Business. It was the most comfortable costume ever! But, not the warmest. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the night!


What did you guys dress up as for Halloween?

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I was clyde and my sister was bonnie. :) I remember when you were tom cruise in j alvin.

Mama said...

I was a Judgment House Prayer Walker. Nobody guessed it.

Not a bad way to spend Halloween, though :)

But YOU, you are adorable as Tom Cruise! And,your friends are adorable also!

Love you!!!!

Keisha Rae said...

Hannah you ratted me out ;) but it is the MOST comfortable/easy costume ever! I saw your pic of your costume, you were adorable :)

Mom, nope, not a bad way to spend it at all! love you too

Blog Archive