Saturday, June 4, 2011

Don't You Forget About Me



I LOVE 80's movies. Like, I could watch them all day kind of love. I don't know what it is about them that captures my heart but they do. Some of my favorite songs come from 80s movies. So in honor of these gems, here are a few of my favorite moments, songs and characters from these beloved classics:


Don't you forget about me

I've Had The Time of My Life

Sixteen Candles

Dirty Dancing


Pretty In Pink

The Breakfast Club



Footloose (I can't believe I forgot this one, Thanks Sara for reminding me!)



What's your favorite 80's movie?

3 comments:

sarahjobell said...

can't buy me love, adventures in babysitting, girls just want to have fun, and footloose were all pretty great too. :)

Mama said...

Is it pathetic that I don't have any idea if I've seen a single 80s movie besides the ones you listed? And I haven't even seen all of those!

You know, it's not because I didn't see any movies....I just have NO IDEA when any movie was made or came out.....ugh.

And, actually, I was raising my kids in the 80s and didn't get out much.....which begs the question: why (and when)have YOU seen all these 80s movies??????? haha

How about Aladdin? 80s???

Keisha Rae said...

mom: hahaha. I guess raising us is an excuse as to why you didn't see some of these, but now, you have no excuse! rent them, watch them, LOVE them. :) here are some others that I forgot:
-Back to the futures 1 2 and 3
-The Princess Bride
-When Harry Met Sally
- Field Of Dreams
-Ferris Bueler's Day Off
-The Goonies
-Say Anything
-Teen Wolf

Blog Archive