Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some New THings


So I have a couple things to report.

1. My friend Kacie moved in yesterday. She is here for the summer doing an internship and we just so happened to have an extra room for her to take over, and I could not be more excited. Kacie has been one of those friends that you meet and just instantly know you want to be a part of their life. We are so similar. She is a musician (and a dang good one at that)and incredibly artsy and "hipster" and I love her to death. She shares my love for music and all things "artistic" and maybe a little off beat. I could go on and on. But I can tell you one thing, if last night is any indication of how the summer is going to go, it's going to be one full of lots of laughter. Which brings me to my next subject.


2. Justin Bieber. I watched the Bieber movie last night. And I fell in love. My Bieber Fever rose so high and I can't get it to come down. It was inspirational, fun and ridiculous (seriously, I have never seen so many middle school girls screaming and crying over nothing before). I got sucked in and there is no looking back. I had to make myself NOT watch it again today. But, my friends, I am not alone. My living room was FULL last night with other devoted Bieber fans. New and veteran. Kacie knew EVERY word to every single song on that movie. I think the girl has watched it like 50 times. Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the night:

"Man, Usher is HOTT"- Kacie Willams

Tiff-"I want to take Emmery to one of his shows"
Me- "Isn't she like 4?"
Tiff- "Yes"
Me- "You just want an excuse to go to his show."
Tiff- "So"
MAtt- "I'd go by myself, I'm not scared"

"We can leave after Never Say Never. I have needs" -Kacie Williams

haha oh man. I never thought this day would come. But as the Biebster says, "Never Say Never".

I'm a Bieliber.

2 comments:

Mama said...

Oh. My. Gosh.


A "Belieber"????????

Ohmygosh

Darby said...

FINALLY. Someone who shares my joy. I LOVE THE BIEBS! ;)

Blog Archive