Thursday, June 23, 2011


Gah
I am just so dang happy lately.

It's summer for one thing.

My roommates are amazing and our house is always full of so much laughter. This makes all the difference in the world. Coming home to a place where you know fun awaits you.

Keeping in touch and a part of my friends from college and high school makes my heart so happy. There is no one in the world that knows me like those people.

New friends who bring out the best in me. Who make me laugh till i cry, who I can completely be myself with. It just amazes me how much joy relationships bring. It makes up for a multitude of hardships.

Leading my small group just keeps getting better. What a blessing it is to be a part of such community and watch us grow together each week.

No, I don't think my job is awesome, but it's comfortable and I really do like so many of the people there. I'm to the point that when I leave I think I will actually be a little sad about it. I'll miss those friendships, and that my friends is a big deal.

I'm eating better, actually attempting to do a %60 raw food diet (last month I ran out of money so I had to stray for a couple weeks but today I am getting back on the horse) I feel great, I'm sleeping great, I have energy, my face is clearing up. Who knows how much this is related to this new eating habit, but I KNOW it can't be doing anything but good.

I could go on and on and on. But the moral of the story is I am HAPPY HAPPY and so incredibly blessed beyond belief.

3 comments:

Jill said...

its awesome to see (hear? read of?) you like this! whoo hoo!!

Mama said...

Gah. This just makes me so dang happy! =)

POPS said...

You are amazing!!!!! I Love you

Blog Archive