Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Things I've Learned

Well, there are a lot, and from a lot of different people, but today I am going to focus on what I've learned from one particular person: Steve...



-sometimes all you need is to get a couple hours outside of your own city to feel completely recharged

-don't take life too seriously. It's too short. Sure, there are things and times where seriousness is necessary, but over all, just have fun.

-don't take yourself too seriously. have fun. sing at the top of your lungs, dance, laugh at yourself.
-make going outside a priority. It's good for your soul.

-Seinfeld really is a funny show

-Exercise and eating well is the best thing you can do for yourself. It's a priority, not an option.

-Communication is hard, but important

-You will never be satisfied with guitar tone

-Being in love with your best friend is the greatest 

and I am SURE there are about 100000 other things he has taught me in the past year. but these are the big ones

1 comment:

Mama said...

This is your mother, saying that I love you and this post is sweet and great :)

Blog Archive