Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Motivation

Right now I should be packing to go home tomorrow, for some reason I am totally unmotivated. I don't why, I am really excited about going home. I just don't want to do anything but sit at my computer and listen to music, or go hang out with my friends. I have SO much to do in my room, like pack, clean my room and then pack my car. That may not sound like a lot but you can't see my room, and you don't know how much I need to pack. So here I am wasting more time writing a blog about how unmotivated I am...Hmmmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

Hey chick! Get yourself packed and get your hiney home!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!! And the tree needs to be decorated -- it's naked!

Anonymous said...

Babe remember God has a plan.... You are YOUNG and beautiful, be patient and don't get ahead of God. It will be exciting to see what God is going to do in your life. Love ya Lotz Mam-ma

Blog Archive