Sunday, December 2, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!!

So tonight was the "Light Up Siloam" Christmas parade!! It was a lot of fun.

The night started off with going to dinner with Jenna and Aaron at La Huerta's(mmmm)
Then we drove to the parade( where it actually wasn't freezing this year!!)
We met up with my favorite people (jill, stephanie, lisa, kristin, and nate) and watched the fun parade. We even got candy!!
Then me and jill and stephanie and lisa went to this Chili Party where there was like 7 different kinds of chili and you had to vote for your favorite one(hey it was free and good!!) there were so many people there is was insane, but fun i really enjoyed it.
We then went to go get some ice cream at Braums and left to hang out in Stephanie's room
Talked for awhile
Watched Cellular
And now I'm going to crash

I would say its been a great Saturday night. And tomorrow I am going to one of my good friend's wedding's . Weird, I don't feel like I'm old enough to have my friends getting married!! AHHH!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, THAT'S where you are! he he .

Anonymous said...

You have a fun life! Thanks for writing about it :)

jsw said...

Haha, so glad you wrote about this night. Good conversations. Haha.

Blog Archive