Saturday, June 12, 2010

A little get away

I am in Dallas for the week house sitting for my brother while they go visit Sherah's (My sister in law) family in Albuquerque. I am really excited about this week for many reasons:

1. I am just really happy to be in a city again

2. My really good friend Darby lives here and so I get to play with her for a whole week

3. I am taking this opportunity to job hunt. To go to places in person and see if that gives me more luck. Darby also knows the ins and outs of Dallas so she is going to help!!

4. Madi Diaz (one of my favorite artists) is going to be in Dallas on Friday and my friend Kacie Willams is coming up to see her too! P.S. CHECK both of these wonderful musicians out! Kacie is an incredible artist as well. You can find both of them on i-Tunes.

5. My brother and sister in law and nieces get back on Saturday and that means I get to see them. This makes me VERY happy, because I would hate to come to Dallas and not get to see these faces:





3 comments:

Mama said...

I'm missing yo! I'm praying for you. I'm proud of you! I'm wishing I could be there to watch movies and find good places to eat with you! God IS leading your steps--just keep trusting. And...keep taking steps!

Yo Mama said...

Ya, bro. I'm missing yo, Yo! I'm down wit dat. Check my walk....yo!

Keisha Rae said...

I think I laughed till I cried when I read that...

Blog Archive