Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is going to be another honest, raw post.
Ye be warned...

These days, I constantly feel like at any second I could break down, like anything could send me into a crying fit.

And sometimes it happens. When I see a group of people who are close, who are there for each other, always. Who live life together. It happens. It can be real people, or fake people. Fake people? yes, that's what I said. People on a tv show, in a book, a movie.

A song.

A memory.

Honestly, just about anything.

I feel like there is a hole in my chest and for the past month and a half it has literally been hard to breathe.

1 comment:

sarahjobell said...

:( you know i still feel that way sometimes. just plain lonely. exercising helps. surrounding yourself by friends, family, and God also helps. summer can be this way. post-grad can be this way.

i'll pray for you girl. :)

Blog Archive