Friday, August 13, 2010




Is it too early for this song?
haha. Well I'm just kidding, kind of.
These first weeks/months will probably be hard.
But, I do LOVE it here, and know things will settle down.

And I know that this is my "home" now. Of course home will always be home, but this is my new home. ( confusing enough :))

I also know I am not alone, I have wonderful friends, a church, and of course my Savior. And those moments when I feel alone I know he is there, holding me, singing over me. I should use those moments to run to him.

It's just so stressful, not really having a place to live and be settled, and not having a paying job, and not knowing what my internship will be like etc.

Anyway, I miss home. But mostly the comfort of it. It was easy. And of course my parents.

God never calls us to "easy" though.

Lord give me strength, peace and joy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this song! When I first moved from South Carolina to Alabama...this was my home song for me and it honestly helped me through the rough spots. Enjoy your adventure. :)

Mama said...

My sweet angel. You know you can come home any time you want to!! BUT, I'm pretty sure that, if you can make it through the first verse, by the time it's a "winter day" you won't even be able to imagine the thought of living back here in Deadsville again! Love you and I'm praying for strength, peace and joy for you every day, many times a day!

Blog Archive