Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today I wish:


- Distance and time were not directly related

- I wasn't living out of my car/suitcase

- I was a little stronger

- I could just go get my next tattoo

- I had endless amounts of music spending money. There are about 50 albums I want right now

- I was better at cooking

- I used my camera more

- The World Cup was still on. I miss soccer

-i could fall in love the old fashioned way..writing letters across the seas..slow dancing..believing in the simple things..

3 comments:

sarahjobell said...

Aww. You're gonna do great! Love this post.

Mama said...

Oh my precious daughter :) These next few days will be weird, and hard, and exciting, and scarey, and they will stretch you and challenge you and force you into your Father's arms. And He will teach you, and comfort you, and strengthen you, and inspire you and show you amazing wonders that you never dreamed of if you will let Him! Embrace all of it and live with joy, my angel! You are loved :)

Jill said...

hey- you just got me excited about your new tattoo! what's it gonna be?

Blog Archive