Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lately I have felt blah. Just physically. I have been missing the high school days when I played basketball everyday. I ran every day. I felt good, every day. I miss being in shape, knowing I was fit. I have tried to work out at home, with videos and stuff, and I have found it doesn't work for me. I slack off, I get sick of it, whatever it is, it isn't working. I think I need to join a gym. The problem with that? Gyms are expensive.

This is my dilemma.
But I am determined to figure it out.

I have GOT to get active again.

1 comment:

sarahjobell said...

DO THE GYM. seriously. classes were the one thing that motivated me again. now i go three times a week. its worth the money. and once you get into a routine, youll be addicted to that high you get from it. :)

Blog Archive