Monday, January 10, 2011

The years go by like stones under rushing water

Everytime I watch these I can't help but tear up. I have never done anything (work wise) where I felt more alive than the day/night of that show. Seeing the months of hard work, people coming back after the reschedule and the response to this amazing band, and knowing that I was part of making it a reality just overwhelms me. This is what I was created to do. I have no doubt of that. Now it is just a matter of letting God take care of the how and when, cause alone, I can't make it happen.



3 comments:

Mama said...

Truly one of your very shiniest moments!! I was so incredibly proud of you that day! And you're right, you were created to be in the middle of music :) Now, we see what God does with His creation, with the passion that comes straight from Him.....

sarahjobell said...

you know whats also very cool? they are going on tour with taylor swift this year. crazy right???

Mama said...

Wow. Just watched the Washed By The Water video.....might have gotten teary-eyed right here at my desk......they are SO amazing, and that truly was an incredible, magical night

Blog Archive