Saturday, May 14, 2011



A lot of bloggers are doing this 8 Weeks To A Better Me challange that Danielle from Something Sweet started a couple weeks ago. This week was about fitness. You just make 3 tangible goals for yourself to accomplish that week. I am a week behind but I'm gonna do it anyway. So my 3 fitness goals for myself this week:



1. wake up by 8:30 and get to bed by 11. Since I don't work during the day I have the tendency to stay up past midnight and sleep till around 10. I wake up feeling tired and have already wasted a lot of my day by the time I actually get going. So this week I am going to try to be better about that so I can start my day off with a work out.

2. Work out in the mornings before work instead of trying to fit it in after work and also working out 5 days and target a different zone on the weights each time. I am nervous about using some of the weight machines that target different areas so I tend to stick with the same 4 or 5 that target the same muscles each time. I want to mix it up and start challenging myself

3. Stretch every night. I do not stretch. Like ever. And I think it's probably really important. So I want to end my day by getting myself flexible and my muscles long and healthy.

So there are my 3 fitness goals for this week. I'll let you know how it went!!

2 comments:

Kellory said...

do it, girl! just make sure that when you're stretching your knee doesn't, you know, fall off...

love you!

Mama said...

Go go go!!!!!

And, also, what Kel said.

Blog Archive