Saturday, May 28, 2011

A weekend away and some things I love


Today I am headed to North Carolina with a group of friends for the long weekend. My beautiful friend Kenlyn offered her families home to us as a little getaway. It is right by a lake and there is so many fun things to do (canoes, hiking, fun towns near by) and it is in the mountains and it's GORGEOUS, at least from the picture she texted us yesterday from her front porch. I cannot wait for a few days of relaxing, eating and above all laughing a lot with dear friends. I'll share pics when I get back. Until then, here are some things that made my Saturday morning a little better:

It's crazy how they have grown up with my generation, I cannot believe how young they were at the beginning.



Oh my goodness I love this bed. What a magical place to escape to at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Oh my! I love that bed, too! But it's not just the bed -- it's the bed and the bedspread and the branches on the walls and the furry stuff.....but not the cow skull. I do not think the cow skull is magical....but the rest, yes. A beautiful world....:)

Blog Archive