Saturday, August 3, 2013

Just Write

Well here we go again. The famous "I'm really gonna be a better blogger" post.
I'm not even sure you can say I'm a blogger. How many posts do you have to post a month to be a blogger? 1? Shoot..I didn't make the cut.

The truth is, I really like blogging, but there are so many great blogs out there, so many that I read, that I get intimidated and wish my blog could be as good as their blog and then I just don't blog at all.


Well here is another attempt at getting back in the swing of writing about my life on here. I was talking to Steve the other day and he said "I think you would really enjoy a writing class". I thought, "You're 100% right. I would LOVE a writing class".

The thing is, I think that I should write first. I think I should get in the habit of writing on this, writing in my journal, writing on napkins and post its. Just write. A writing class isn't going to do me any good if I don't write.

So, if you used to read this and have long since moved on, please come back. Read my ramblings and jumbled thoughts and emotions and fears and joys, cause I'm gonna write about them. I promise it will be messy and raw and not well punctuated, but it will be written.


1 comment:

Mama said...

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

Blog Archive