Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Coffee, music, jobs, McDonalds


SOOO....I got that job at the coffee shop!!! I am so stoked!! God is good.. So i start tomorrow!! That will give me something to do with myself. The start of this little adventure im on has been a little less fun than expected...Guess its time for McDonalds(only a chosen few will understand that). I have been in Cali for almost a week now and have not been to the beach once, this saddens me. Oh, flaky people bother me...hopefully i will make some good friends at The Neighborhood Cup. This is all for now...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the job

Anonymous said...

Awesome about the job! You should totally get in the car and go to Disneyland and the beach!!! Seriously go out and explore. Take a chance and we will all be waiting for some sweet pics of your adventure. :)

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! Flaky people....hmmmm...who could that be? You're funny, chica! And amazing! And, I'm SUPER PROUD that you got that job -- it's gonna be FUN!

Anonymous said...

P.S. McDonald's sucks. I hate McDonald's. McDonalds can bite me. Hmmm... I wonder what you could find at the BEACH.....:)

Anonymous said...

Do something super fun and take lots of pictures so I can live my life thru YOURS!!! ... And if you see my husband driving the wrong direction in 6 lanes of traffic, TELL HIM TO COME HOME, I MISS HIM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica! How cool are you!!?? You are sooo cool that I am posting my first (and more then likely last)ever blog....! Way to stretch that comfort zone and do something crazy like go to Cali for the summer! The coffee shop sounds like a blast...have a cuppa for me! Flaky people do suck, but McDonald's does not....go eat a happy meal - cheap and satisfying!
Can't wait to hear about your first day at work...keep bloggin!
Love you much,
Aunt Heidi

Anonymous said...

ha ha, mcdonalds. well, sounds like your doing alright for yourself. That neighborhood cup place sounds awesome! wish you the best,
han

Blog Archive