Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Day one and two






Today was day two of our road trip. But I didn't get to post about day one so it will be a combo post!!!! Monday morning my mom and I left for Amarillo, Tx. It was a six hour drive! blah!! Lots of good music, and naps! Once we got to my aunts house it was time for me to freshen up and head to Portales, New Mexico to see Lawrence. So i jumped in the car and made the two hour trip!!! And after a year, it was so good to see him. I had a lot of fun there and am planning on going back. I'm gunna give a little shout out to lawrences band Emeralds of Chaos!! I got to sit in on a jam session and it was great!! So fun!! Well my trip there was pretty much just getting to hang out with him again and i loved it! So that is kinda my day one and two combined. I drove back to Amarillo at about 4 and got back just in time to watch my obsession Black(opps Blake, there happy, adam and grace!!) Lewis on American Idol. So, so far, so good. I'll keep you posted!!!!!!

2 comments:

GLB said...

Wow...haha love the pictures! You're on your way to Cali girl!!!! Love you & praying for you.


P.S. hmmm...black lewis? that made me laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, "Black Lewis" I don't think you're obsessed enough if you can't spell his name correctly. But I understand how he could make you feel...I would probably do the same when thinking about him.

I really hope you have a good time in Cali. I'm pretty much jealous.

Blog Archive