Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Letter

Dear Ocean/beach,
I love you! You are my favorite.....you make all things bad disappear. Without you i would be lost. Thank you for being so wonderful.
Love, Me

So i know my last post was kind of depressing, but today i had a really good day. I have a new perspective on things. I went to the beach today and just laid out, listened to the waves and soaked up the sun. It was the perfect day. I finally let God speak to me about all this stuff going on. HE is the one i define myself in, no one else. And HE sent me out here for a reason, He is not going to let this be a wasted trip, if I will let him work and do with it what he was planning. I am not letting people ruin this trip for me. I am going to live everyday from here on out for me and God, and to the fullest! Thanks God for the beach, and the healing it brings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! So much stronger than I could have ever been at your age. Part of this trip is about becoming more of who God wants you to be. That process is usually hard, but totally worth it. I'm sure you will look back on this one day and decide it was SO worth it! Love you, angel face!

Anonymous said...

God is so good! Remember this experience "BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED" Remember there is always a plan and a purpose for your life,
and thankfully the Lord is in control of that.
Love ya lots,
Sharla

Blog Archive