Saturday, May 19, 2007

opps

I slacked off...OK SO....We did make it California!! Finally!! WHOOHOO...We got in around 8 and had pizza with Jonathan and Ryanne and Josh!! YEAH...and then we watched The Office finale of course..and Lost The Answers...I must say it might have been the most fun I have ever had just watching T.V. Then on Friday, me and mom drove around Mission Viejo. We went and checked out where i am going to live..lets just say it was not what i was expecting. But I am not going to complain because God blessed me with a cheap place to live, and without it I would not even be here. I also got a job interview for today at an amazing coffee shop that has live music, swing dancing, art exhibits, poetry readings etc... So i am really excited and I am praying I get the job, we will find out. Then the five of us went to dinner, of course, one of the most amusing dinners i have had. Today Jonathan and Ryanne leave to go out of a town for a few days, so I'm not sure what we are going to do...maybe the beach? But i move in tomorrow...kinda nervous, but so excited...

No comments:

Blog Archive