Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day three

?????? not too sure
please notice the title of the song...very appropriate.....

we got a little bored
my great grandparents!!
my grandparents!

Today was day three of the trip. We got up and left Amarillo around 11 and went to the mall. Headed to Albuquerque to stay with the grandparents around 1 and got in around 5 or so! Only a four hour drive today so not bad but the hellish drive comes tomorrow, 12 hours, dear God help me!! We went to see my great grandparents!! Both are such an inspiration to me, amazing Godly people who have been through so much. They have been married for 70 years!!!!!!!! So amazing!! Anyway can you tell I love them? Then had a sweet dinner and watched American Idol Results with my grandparents!! BLAKE IS IN THE FINALS! WHOOHOOO!! But I was completely and absolutely shocked that Melinda went home!! Actually I wasn't cause my goofy friend Adam told me ahead of time!! ( ;) hehe Adam, dont feel bad I still love you! But if you do it to me next week our friendship is over!) So now I'm just sitting here about to crash, we are leaving at 7 in the morning..sigh...there is a thunderstorm outside and I love it, one of my favorite things EVER!!!! ok well tomorrow should be interesting but our destination is totally worth it!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive