Thursday, May 24, 2007

First hour

Today i had a fun day! I had a really good Chinese lunch, then i went to josh's and watched the finale of American Idol(very fun), listened to some very quality music and had ice cream..it was a good time. Then I had my first hour of work!! I just got a tour of the shop, where everything is, what everything is, the meaning behind things etc...some cash register training, all the goods! It was super fun, the owners are amazing and the girls i met on staff tonight were super sweet so i cant wait to actually start!! I go in tomorrow for two hours for more training and getting familiar with things!! Its such a sweet place!! I am just thanking God for such a great place to work!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like me to send you the tape of the end of the finale??!! It was great!

Anonymous said...

Except for the fact that Blake didn't win...............:(

Anonymous said...

I am happy you like your job!!!
~
Tal

Anonymous said...

Keisha,

I hope your having a once in a lifetime summer...congrats on the new job. Hope all is going well and we've been thinking of you alot.

Sharla

Blog Archive