Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 4 - Your Favorite Quote and Why You Love It.

Day 4 is your favorite quote and why you love it. Well that is just impossible.There are just too many good quotes out there for me to pick just one that is my all time favorite. Instead, I'll just pick the first one that came to my mind:

"Where you invest your love, you invest your life" - Mumford and Sons




I love that lyric. There is so much truth there. We tend to invest our love into things that don’t matter. The typical things like money and jobs and beauty and stuff. People so often times come last on our list. We must learn to invest our lives in the right things, in order to do this, we must give our love to the right things. We have to let go of the stuff, and reach for those around us. We must choose wisely.

No comments:

Blog Archive