Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 5 of 30 Days of Me!


A Picture of a Place You Have Been Too:

ummm wow. That is another hard one. I have been to A LOT of places that I love, so again, be ready for a lot of pictures!!!

At a stop on our cruise for our senior year Spring Break

Me and Lisa at the Grand Canyon at sunrise. We went to California for our spring break Jr. year

Me and Jenna on a trolley in San Francisco

San Fran

These next few are from my trip to Greece the summer after I graduated from high school. I fell in love with that place.




What you're favorite place you have ever been?

2 comments:

Mama said...

You've already had so many awesome adventures in your life, haven't you?! These pictures are a great reminder of how much God has done in your life in the past 5 years!! Keep trusting Him, keep looking for the adventures, keep livin' each day with joy! Lots more adventures are ahead of you, I just know it :)

Mama said...

Let's see....my favorite place so far I think is Hawaii. That was a really fun trip :) But I LOVED Boston,too! That was a special trip for me :) And Cabo was pretty awesome......

Blog Archive