Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall-ing

Fall is just around the corner
I can feel it
OK, well I can't really feel it cause its still in the 90s here
but at night, it cools off, and stores are starting to put out their "fall" things
and pumpkin spice lattes are popping up here and there.

I am thrilled. I love early fall. It's cool enough to start dressing in layers, but its not so cold I want to die.

The leaves change into magical colors and there is a slight bite in the air, especially at night.

I've never spent fall anywhere but Arkansas or Oklahoma in YEARS.
So I am extra excited to spend my first one away from home in Nashville. As if this town isn't magical enough. Add fall leaves, lattes, and layers to the mix.

Since it's not quite here yet, here are some pictures to make you itch for it as much as I am!





2 comments:

Mama said...

Ok, you know me. Not much for fall, mostly because it means winter is coming! BUT, this post and these pictures made me just the TINIEST bit less apprehensive....:) Thanks!

And, sad as it is, I'm excited for you to get to spend this fall in a new place, especially in a new place that you are so much in love with.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Know what? Reading this post and seeing these pictures makes me miss the fall time. I moved to a place where it is summer all throughout the year.
Have a happy weekend sweetie.

Blog Archive