Friday, September 17, 2010

My week in Pictures

Well, I am new at this whole, taking pictures of my everyday life, but I think there is something so beautiful in the "ordinary". So, here are a few pics I took of this week, most of them food related :)

This didn't actually happen this week, but I missed them a lot this week :) (my brother and his amazing family)























Speaking of people I missed this week. I was having some MAJOR Taylor Sossoman withdrawls this week as well. Taylor is one of my best friends from back home. He's been like a brother to me since we met when he was in the 7th grade, just a baby Taylor.














This was my work station at my internship. These were the things that kept me entertained when they didn't quite have anything for me to do. (This was my last week there, I am now done and moving on :) )















My Bubble Tea!! I was so excited when I found a place near by that sells it!
















And I also stopped for some Dippin Dots on the way home from work the other day. This was Strawberry cheesecake! SOOO good!!












Well, there ya go. I know, not real exciting, but I'll get better at it. Hope you all had a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Mama said...

This post made me miss you. And made me hungry. And thirsty.

Thanks a lot.

;)love ya!

Mama said...

P.S. It also made me miss your brother and his lovely little family.

P.P.S. You are adorable.

Blog Archive