Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Little Tour

Well, since I am starting on this new little adventure with my blog (I am not quite sure where this little adventure will go, or exactly what it will be like but hang with me as I figure it all out :)). I thought I would do a little tour of my room. I live with 2 other girls and so I made it a point to make my room my little sanctuary, my little get away. I apologize for the horrible quality of the photos. They were taken on my phone, which is currently the only means of taking pictures I have (BOO!) But, hope you like it anyway!



I am planning on putting white lights behind
my bed as a sort of
a headboard

My bedside table with my current reads:
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Notes from a Tilt a Whirl by N.D. Wilson
and my journal

Those are some posters that my mom made for me
as memories of being BLUE Director. I love them.


Dresser and Scarf location

My Memory Box with a pic of me and my daddy
and a gift from my friend Kellory from
my high school graduation.
Miss that girl

Window table, Mac holder, picture displayer, ihome home


Where I attempt to make music happen

I love my bookshelf. It holds stories read and unread, worlds to escape to.
Memories and memory capturers.


What is your favorite part of your room or room in your house?

8 comments:

Jess said...

Either my bookshelf or my keyboard or my guitars! FO SHO!

Mama said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE it! It really IS your little sanctuary -- a little island of Keisha-ness!! Good job, Pook! And can't wait to see the finishing touch -- the twinkle light headboard :):)

Mama said...

PS My favorite room in my house right now is the living room, with the lamp turned down kinda low and the fake fireplace CD playing on the TV! and a good book. and your dad somewhere close by :) BUT, my bedroom is a close second, and after we paint and put a fireplace in there, it will be the hands down winner :)

Jenny King said...

Your room is lovely!! Thank you for having my link on your sidebar! I don't know how I haven't come across your lovely blog before!!

DAD said...

THERE IS A GOD!!!!! I have never seen a room of yours look this clean.

It really does look nice.

Keisha Rae said...

Sweet Pea- thank you! I came across your blog about a week ago and have loved reading it since!

Dad- HA! you hush. and I may have cleaned it special for these pictures. :)

sarahjobell said...

a little jealous of the keyboard! and the bedding... very VERY cute. :)

Hannah said...

I think I'm torn between the overstuffed armchair in my living room and my clawfoot bathtub. both very relaxing place of escape where I can do some serious thinking, reading or just chilling.

and I like your last post about going interactive. Good idea. I should comment more, but I DO faithfully read your blog. I love being able to follow your life and learn what you're up to. You have a great room by the way. It's so grown up!

Blog Archive